Monday, August 7, 2006

Friends

Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows.



These are 4x4's I made them from a group that I am in, the them is earth tones. I spent the day painting brown background papers and lets just say I could smell the chocolate! I have become addicted to the photography of Julia Margaret Cameron and I have gotten into the wild little transiency fiber craze and I fear that I need to break out of it because all my work is starting to blur or maybe I need to just keep going with it and it will take me to a new place?

3 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

Ruth, your work never ceases to absolutely blow me away! These are gorgeous. Don't know about a title, but is that another image from Julia Cameron?
Hugs,
Shari

primdollie said...

Well how about Beautiful!!! these are fabulous! ?a book or?? simply fantastic!!! hugs Linda

audrey h. said...

These are stunning!!!