Tuesday, February 24, 2009

looking back to go forward.

My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.

~Miles Davis

My friend Dawn Supina has started to post interviews about bloggers
and how blogging has came to be in there life's.
I started my blog in 2005, so looking back on how my life has been impacted along with the connections that I have made as a direct result was truly eye opening for me.
You can read my interview here.


Dare to be yourself.
~Andre Gide

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I enjoyed your interview. It was great.

AlyiceEdrich.com said...

Haven't checked out the interview yet, but I LOVE the the image in this post. It's so serene, so surreal.

Ruth Rae said...

this pitcher was taken in a speical place in Hawaii... its so windy at this point that all of the trees grow in one direction.

Brenda Seaholm-Wampler said...

As you are one of my most favorite artists, it was wonderful to read your interview. I truly enjoyed it!

Gunnels blog said...

Great interview Ruth!

julie haymaker Thompson said...

Hi Ruth, My blogging is done for the morning and so is my coffee. I ended with a visit to you today as It is always a visual feast and words too for the soul Thanks have a creative day. JulieH.T