Friday, December 18, 2009

never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)

That is whole, this is whole
From the whole, the whole arises
When the whole is taken from the whole
The whole still will remain
— Isha Upanishad.


never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)
found poetry reads:
Hope: desired: desire: cherish desire; trust.


never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)
(hanging by a thread)

never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)
Hope

never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)
infinity found

never lose hope... (hanging by a thread)
hope... (hanging by a thread) without bound or end~

6 comments:

mimi charmante said...

These are fabulous! Thank you for adding me on flickr so that I could find your website~
Have a wonderful holiday,
xx

Sarah Whitmire said...

Wow, this piece really speaks to me, reminds me of one of my favorite songs "Vindicated":

"Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated..."

Anyway, I really love this piece. Your work is always so powerful and meaningful. You can see your heart in each piece you do. Thanks so much for sharing, and for the inspiration. :)

XO

Sarah
www.caspiana.com
www.souljournaling.com

TUTU Monkey said...

Oh my...I just found you and you FILLED me up today!!! Thank you!!!

What a talent you are!!

Anonymous said...

Я конечно знал, но все же не был уверен что такое возможно со мной.
[color=#660000]Цитирую фразу из правдивого [url=http://tamtararam.ru/sitemap ]ресурса[/url] "По социальному опросу женщины в мужчине ценят юмор". [/color]
Прочитав это я решил ближе разузнать полученную тему.
Из-за этого решил узнать все необходимое от вас. Кто что думает об обсуждаемом, неужели все так запутанно?

Unknown said...

I am typically to blogging i truly appreciate your articles. This great article has truly peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your internet site and maintain checking for brand new info. Best Mothers Day Messages From Husband

maydavid said...

for the best gifts and deals you can go on https://www.thegiftvillage.co.za have more then 5000 gifts of different caagories thegiftvillage have the best quality and quantity. if your inerested go on givining link
gift items