Tuesday, April 21, 2009

upcomming class in Pleasanton, California.

I will be teaching WIND COIL AND CURL at ZNE
in Pleasanton, California on THURSDAY APRIL 30, 2009.

wind, coil & curl

Join me as I show you how to work assembly line style as we learn how to create six different jewelry components. discover how to embellish a metal shape with mixed media techniques that will in turn become the centerpiece of a coiled necklace .

(if the current economy makes it impossible for you to attend this event at full cost, ZNE has two amazing programs: The Mano Amica Scholarship. And the Pay What You Can Plan.)

wind, coil & curl

There will be a Art Faire
May 2 and May 3 that is is open to the public.
On May 2 I will be singing copies of a charming exchange and I will also have a few things for sale.

I hope to see some of you there!

No comments: